Special Events Permits with Alcohol

Special Dispenser Permits, Public Celebration Permits, and Liquor Licenses are considered by the Town Manager or Town Council and pursuant to the New Mexico Alcoholic Beverage Control Division's Rules, Regulations, and Laws. Please visit the New Mexico Alcoholic Beverages Control Division's website to review their instructions and to obtain their forms. You may contact the Town Clerk by phone at 575-534-6346 or by email at townclerk@silvercitynm.gov for more information.

Town's Municipal Code on Alcoholic Beverages

Review Chapter 4 Alcoholic Beverages of the Town's Municipal Code to obtain more information.